Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 16, 2019
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
Client in Saudi Arabia
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Waiters are responsible for ensuring that customers have a satisfying dining experience.
- The specific duties of servers vary with the establishment in which they work.
- Waiters will meet with the managers and chefs before each shift to discuss the menu or specials.
- Ensure high quality services of food and beverages in accordance with Saudi Airlines Catering Co. standards.
- Ensure good acting ability in dealing professional manner with all customers at the cafeterias.
- Reporting to In-Charge / Supervisor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials to customers
- Answer questions related to menu
- Take food and beverage orders from customers
- Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff
- Prepare drinks and food garnishes
- Carry trays of food or drinks from the kitchen to the dining tables
- Remove dirty dishes and glasses, and clean tables after customers finish meals
- Prepare itemized checks and take payments from customers
- Set up dining areas, refill condiments, and stock service areas
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Replace damaged or dirty tablecloths and sets tables.
- Wipes tabletops and chairs. .
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition at all times.
- Cleaning of dining room. This includes tables, chairs, floor as well as all cooking surfaces and utensils.
- Check beverage stations for cups, cleanliness, hygiene, sufficient stock etc.
- Supplies service bars with food such as fruit, salads, breads and desserts.
- Cleans and polishes glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee and cream/milk dispensers.
- Make coffee and fills juice dispensers.
- Knows and uses correct serving techniques for all types of food and beverages offered on the menu.
- Practices good customer relations by having thorough knowledge.
- Establishment, facilities and personnel.
- Executes all other tasks as requested by the manager or the client.
- Must have previous 3 year experience in a 4*- 5* Catering/restaurant.
- Must have strong and friendly personality
- Detail orientated
- Creative and enjoy doing practical work
- Manual dexterity and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and to maintain the pace of production is required
- An orientation to detail and the ability to quickly understand facts are required
- English, read, write and speak.
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
1. Self motivated and customer service oriented.
2. Excellent in food service skills.
3. Perfect manner & good handling ability.
4. Friendly attitude even under pressure.
5. Between 25- ████████████ .