SITE ENGINEER / QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Guantanamo, Bay, Cuba
Apply Until: Oct 15, 2019
21st Floor Strata 2000 F. OrtigasJr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
PRIME MANPOWER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT INC.
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Undertake surveys/field measurements. Set out site (layout on site).
- Check technical designs and drawings and make sure that they are followed.
- Provide technical advice and assist in problem solving on site. Estimate based on drawings (quantity takeoff). Estimate based on site survey.
- Prepare site report. Prepare drawings. Prepare list of materials, equipment, and manpower needed for a job.
- Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer
- With at least 5 years of experience as Project Engineer/Quantity Surveyor
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD
- Can operate total station, surveyor’s level, laser level, etc.
- Can operate GPS surveying equipment is a plus
- Willing to work on flexible schedule (as required by the project)
No Placement Fee
2 years contract duration
Free of accommodation and transportation