HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Guantanamo, Bay, Cuba
Apply Until: Oct 15, 2019
21st Floor Strata 2000 F. OrtigasJr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
PRIME MANPOWER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT INC.
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Superior of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Participate in routine maintenance. Practice workplace safety. Maintain inventory.
- At least high school diploma
- With at least 5 years of related experience
- Must have knowledge in light truck and heavy equipment safety
- Must be knoweldgeable in water truck, dump truck, bus operation
- Must have knwoledge in operating front-end loaders, dozers, graders, conpactors and other pieces of heavy equipment
No Placement Fee
2 years contract duration
Free of accommodation and transpo