FIRE ALARM SYSTEM TECH.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Apply Until: Oct 15, 2019
Apply Until: Oct 15, 2019
POEA License No: POEA-108-LB-052518-R
Unit 201 & 301 Logic House 1811 L.M. Guerrero St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-521-2780 / 8-664-5693
Principal / Project
AL AJEER RECRUITMENT COMPANY SAUDI ARABIA 237
QualificationsMale27 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 7 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans. Install electrical components, equipment, or systems. Repair electrical components.
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components. Install electrical components, equipment, or systems. Position equipment using hand tools, power tools, or heavy equipment.Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms. Explain use of products or services.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications. Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning. Repair electrical circuits or wiring.
- Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, or cavity walls to reach fixture outlets, positioning and terminating cables, wires, or strapping. Lay cables to connect equipment.
- Examine systems to locate problems, such as loose connections or broken insulation. Inspect equipment to locate or identify electrical problems.
- Test backup batteries, keypad programming, sirens, or other security features to ensure proper functioning or to diagnose malfunctions. Inspect safety equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, or floors. Drill holes in parts, equipment, or materials.
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures. Determine types of equipment, tools, or materials needed for jobs. Plan work procedures.
- Prepare documents, such as invoices or warranties. Document operational activities.
- Consult with clients to assess risks and to determine security requirements. Confer with customers or users to assess problems.
- Mount raceways and conduits and fasten wires to wood framing, using staplers. Run wiring to connect equipment.
- Adjust sensitivity of units, based on room structures and manufacturers' recommendations, using programming keypads. Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Provide customers with cost estimates for equipment installation. Estimate costs for labor or materials.
- Keep informed of new products and developments.
- Order replacement parts. Order materials, supplies, or equipment.