OUTLET ASSISTANT MANAGER/SR. SUPERVISOR
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Oct 15, 2019
1537 M.H. Del Pilar St., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-525-8482 to 86 Loc. 112/113
Principal / Project
INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT COMPANY
Sep 16, 2019 - Sep 20, 2019
GBMLT MANPOWER SERVICES INC. LOCATED AT 1537 M.H DEL PILAR ST. ERMITA MANILA
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the outlets manager in day-to-day activities of an outlet.
- Help in projecting the business levels and accordingly schedules resources of both material and manpower.
- As a member of the team, an assistant outlet manager plays a significant role in forecasting future business and plans for the same.
- Responsibilities include ensuring that a restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards maintained for guests and associates.
- Check that all equipment is in working order; inspect all facilities; and take action to ensure that the outlet is visually appealing and attractive to guests.
- An assistant outlet manager follows-up on work orders so that repairs and maintenance of facilities are completed on a timely basis.
- An assistant outlet manager job requires a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- A proven track record as a ''team player'' who can motivate, lead, and coach is an advantage.
- An assistant outlet manager should have 2+ years of experience within a restaurant or lounge.
· Timely discipline.
· Good character, friendly and firmness.
· Accuracy and honesty.
YOU MAY APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. 2 sets copies of detailed resume
2. Diploma/ TOR
3. Certificate of Employment (COE)
4. Training/ Seminars (If available)
5. Valid Passport Copy
7. 2x2 White Background Colored Picture
Interested applicants meeting the above criteria may send their resume with detailed job description and other supporting documents to email address, [email protected]
If you have any relatives or friends that have the same position. Kindly refer to our agency and inform them to bring/ send the same.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE WILL BE ON SEPTEMBER 16, 19, & 20, 2019 - MONDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY - 8:30 AM. PLEASE WEAR CORPORATE/FORMAL ATTIRE.