Apply Until: Oct 14, 2019
UNIT 210, 2ND FLOOR ,525 EDSA PASAY CITY, PASAY CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
AL A'ELLA HOME & HEALTHCARE
QualificationsFemale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
· High School/Vocational-TESDA diploma is required.
· CPR training may be necessary.
· A professional and friendly attitude.
· Care Giver in Philippines with minimum 02years’ experience as Care Giver.
· A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shift.
The care giver will plan and follow a daily care Schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a care giver you should be Patient, empathic and have strong people’s skills. You should be observant and committed to making your Client feel safe and comfortable.
· Assist with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing and eating.
· Following a prescribed healthcare Plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medications.
· Ensuring the Client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place.
· Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
· Providing mobility assistance may be required. For example, helping the clients in and out of the bed, chair and a wheelchair.
· Transporting or escorting the clients to medical and other appointments.
· Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
FOR MORE INFO, INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY APPLY AND SUBMIT THEIR RESUME/CV TO: [email protected]