ROVING PROJECT COORDINATOR
Apply Until: Sep 21, 2019
2F Discovery Plaza Bldg. 1674 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-526-8823 / 8-526-8828
Principal / Project
MBM MUNSHI BANGLADESH LIMITED
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
ON GOING SCREENING
- With experience in Building Maintenance & Facility Management
- The applicants should have 3 to 5 years' work experience in facility management. The applicants should have experience in People Management, Organizational Development or any other field that justifiably adds-up to increased understanding of project coordination management.
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects is required.
- Working knowledge or ability to interpret occupational health and safety regulations is required.
- Proficient computing skills, specifically with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use web related and mobile communication tools required.
- Progressive experience with materials and methods involved in the cleaning of multi-unit residential buildings is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline in any reputed University.
- Responsible to supervise multiple projects weekly/monthly (may cover up to 15 projects). Responsible for project task assessment, manpower requirement, man-hour calculation and deployment of the manpower accordingly.
- Conducts weekly /monthly facility tours and inspections to identify potential issues and ensures all chemical and equipment’s are provided and functioning properly. Reports malfunctions and assists in scheduling repairs as required.
- Maintains daily routine functions to include work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, resolving facility related issues, lending support as required to other business groups.
- Assess the performance of the project coordinators and provide proper feedback through performance review quarterly.
- Provide relevant information and feedback to the Training team for skill development of the project coordinators and janitors.
- Monitor attendance of the projects janitors and work out ways to reduce absenteeism. Attend Monthly client meetings to discuss concerns and patron’s complaints.
- Coordinate Project Coordinators meeting and provide client feedback to improve services for future development.
Our Requirements are urgent!
Interested candidates are requested to report to our office and bring the following documents.
- Pictures (Passport Size 2 pcs) with white background
- Detailed Resume (with detailed Job Description)
- Employment Certificate/s (Present, Recent, Previous)
- PRC License, Board Certificate, Board Rating
- College Diploma/Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Trainings and/or Seminars Certificate/s
- Passport (if available)
- NBI (if available)
- Long Brown Envelope
WALK IN CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
OFFICE HOUR: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-6PM
Look for Ms. JESSICA
SKILLS INTERNATION CO., INC
2ND FLOOR DISCOVERY PLAZA BLDG. 1674 A. MABINI ST. MALATE MANILA
TEL NO #: 526-8823/526-8828 ext. (120)
We appreciate recommendation and referrals from you (colleague or any friend) with the same industry.
Thank you very much for your interest and looking forward to see you.