Customer Relation Specialist (EMDAD)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Sep 21, 2019
#43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
EMDAD Manpower Supply and Human Resources Management
EMDAD HR, established in 2014, is a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company with a share capital of SR 100 million, and a leading Manpower Supply Human Resource Management Company Headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Company comprises five divisions that support cost effective end-to-end recruitment for all industry sectors including, Petrochemical Oil and Gas, Civil Engineering and Construction, Healthcare, Private Business, and General Business.
They now wish to appoint the posting for Operations Dept. (Dammam, KSA)
CLIENT ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
The role of Customer relation specialist is to be the primary owner of the portfolio of customers, driving best practice and innovation to create more value for their business. Goal is to increase customer satisfaction.
Her goal is to increase customer satisfaction. MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- Establish and deepen relationship with the clients by understanding their business objective and providing exemplary support as their primary contact with the company
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functionality
- Communicate frequently with clients on update, information, concerns and suggestions.
- Serve as the customer’s voice within EMDAD HR
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify any potential issues.
- Create recommendation and facilitate action and resolution
- Identify opportunities for potential upsell opportunities and create value story specific to opportunity
- Responsible for project management, driving internal contracts to ensure timely deliverables to the client, manage day to day operational aspects of project including scope.
- Assist with creation and delivery of department and client communication
- Create and deliver recurring client value reporting, highlight customer’s strategic successes and
provide ongoing recommendation for future optimization
- Process time sheets through the system for assigned clients on monthly basis
- Prepare service invoices for assigned clients on monthly basis
- Coordinate with recruitment department to fulfill current & newly signed contracts.
- Manage collections for the assigned client accounts on daily basis
NOTE: For Ex-KSA candidates, please indicate IQAMA number to ensure you have NO RE-ENTRY Visa.
For Interview appointment interested applicants may send their resume in MS Word Format to [email protected] and indicate position applied for in the Subject line. Contact Number +632 913 3333 EXT 106. loc.106 or 09988499569 / 09175817313 and look for JC.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
# 43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City
Tel. No.: : +632 913 3333 EXT 106.
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected] (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.