Overseas Recruitment Coordinator (EMDAD)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Sep 21, 2019
#43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
EMDAD Manpower Supply and Human Resources Management
EMDAD HR, established in 2014, is a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company with a share capital of SR 100 million, and a leading Manpower Supply Human Resource Management Company Headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Company comprises five divisions that support cost effective end-to-end recruitment for all industry sectors including, Petrochemical Oil and Gas, Civil Engineering and Construction, Healthcare, Private Business, and General Business.
They now wish to appoint the posting for Operations Dept. (Dammam, KSA)
OVERSEAS RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
The role of Overseas Recruitment Coordinator to Coordinating with the agencies to receive qualified CVs for manpower. Coordinating with the agencies to mobilize the selected candidates within the time frame and answering all of their inquiries and concerns regarding the deployed manpower.
- Establish and deepen relationship with the agencies by identifying the requirements and procedures for hiring.
- Finding recruitment opportunities for manpower for both sectors corporate and retail.
- Conduct visits to agencies and labor office to ensure that requirements are met.
- negotiating contract terms and conditions between two parties for recruitment.
- sharing the required professions with nationalities for recruitment of manpower
- requesting cvs for the available candidates
- shortlisting the suitable cvs received from the agencies
- Manage the visa authorization for agencies through Ejaz
- Preparing original copy of demand letter country wise and according to the requirements and send to agencies after getting attestation Chamber of commerce (COC) and MOFA (Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and Nepal) and for Philippine, Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) verification is required.
- Prepare the job offers according to the profession country wise.
- Follow up with agencies visa stamping status
- Prepare tickets for Nepal and Philippine
- Proactively anticipate agencies requests and identify any potential issues.
- Responsible for recruitments project across the company and managing day to day operational aspects of recruitments projects.
- Inform to Operation team to pick up the labors from the airport upon arrival
- Answer all agencies inquires related to deployed manpower from the concerned agency.
- Communicate frequently with agencies on update, information, concerns and suggestions.
- Follow with concerned departments to solve the agencies issues on a daily basis
NOTE: For Ex-KSA candidates, please indicate IQAMA number to ensure you have NO RE-ENTRY Visa.
For Interview appointment interested applicants may send their resume in MS Word Format to [email protected] and indicate position applied for in the Subject line. Contact Number +632 913 3333 EXT 106. loc.106 or 09988499569 / 09175817313 and look for JC.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
# 43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City
Tel. No.: : +632 913 3333 EXT 106.
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected] (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.