Web & Graphic Designer (EMDAD)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Sep 21, 2019
#43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
EMDAD Manpower Supply and Human Resources Management
EMDAD HR, established in 2014, is a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company with a share capital of SR 100 million, and a leading Manpower Supply Human Resource Management Company Headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Company comprises five divisions that support cost effective end-to-end recruitment for all industry sectors including, Petrochemical Oil and Gas, Civil Engineering and Construction, Healthcare, Private Business, and General Business.
They now wish to appoint the posting for Operations Dept. (Dammam, KSA)
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Web graphic designers decide how websites look, making choices about layout, fonts, and images to create usable and aesthetically pleasing websites. They may also work on individual page elements, such as logos or images that are incorporated into the final design. Foundational knowledge of web technologies like HTML and CSS.
Web graphic designers tend to work individually or with teams of designers and developers to bring a website to life. to determine design and graphical elements of websites.
- Design and Layout Page Elements
- One of the primary responsibilities of a web graphic designer is designing and placing elements on a web page, which can include logos and images as well as textual elements.
- The web graphic designer may create a model or wireframe using image editing software and work with developers and programmers to transform this wireframe into a functional website. In some cases, the web graphic designer may also write the website’s code.
- Determine website specifications and collaborate on its overall design and aesthetic. During this process, the web graphic designer may create sketches showing the overall flow of each page and ask questions regarding image placement, font choices, and other elements that will contribute to the look of the pages and drive user engagement.
- Collaborate with Developers
- Test and Deploy Websites
- Web graphic designers also test websites for usability and ensure that page elements are present and functional when the site goes live. They may load the website in several different browsers to ensure that the look of the page is consistent in all of them and access the site on a phone or tablet to ensure that it is readable and functional on mobile browsers.
- Composition – web graphic designers need excellent composition skills to determine where to locate page elements and balance the overall look and flow of the page
- Typography – familiarity with typographical principles and practices is also essential in this role, as the web graphic designer needs to consider font choices and sizes and how they work within the page
- Image editing – in this role, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator background web graphic designers frequently make changes to a page’s images that range from cropping and resizing to optimizing images for desktop or mobile browsers
- Communication skills – written and verbal communication are both vital in this role, as web graphic designers need to collaborate with design and development teams and communicate with clients
- Superior computer skills, MS office
- Proficient writing and communication skills
- Strong project management skills proven ability to lead by example and desire to go above and beyond to achieve department goals
- Understanding of urgency
NOTE: For Ex-KSA candidates, please indicate IQAMA number to ensure you have NO RE-ENTRY Visa.
For Interview appointment interested applicants may send their resume in MS Word Format to [email protected] and indicate position applied for in the Subject line. Contact Number +632 913 3333 EXT 106. loc.106 or 09988499569 / 09175817313 and look for JC.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
# 43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City
Tel. No.: : +632 913 3333 EXT 106.
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected] (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.