Sr. Specialist - Feed Additives (ARASCO)
Riyadh / Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Sep 20, 2019
#43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ARASCO (Arabian Agricultural Services Co)
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 4 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
ARABIAN AGRICULTURE SERVICES COMPANY (ARASCO)
ARASCO is a Saudi company that produces and markets food & agricultural products and services. Founded in 1983 with a staff of over 2200 employees working in various cities of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Aspiring to be the backbone of food security in the Kingdom and the region with a leading role in bridging the large food gap in the Middle East. It strives to support the supply chain of food production to produce or enable others to produce food in sustainable, high quality quantities, with lowest possible cost and without upsetting water security nor harming the environment.
Our business consists of Six Business Units (Feed, Food, Corn Products, logistics, Al Emar & IDAC labs) dedicated in producing compound feed, poultry, agricultural inputs, raw food supplies as well as logistic, technical, analytical and advisory services.
They now wish to appoint the posting for Sales and Marketing Department (Riyadh/Dammam, KSA)
SR. SPECIALIST – FEED ADDITIVES
To ensure the success of the feed ADDITIVES premixes sales function nationally and internationally.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure the continual growth and success of the feed additives, premixes and DCP segments.
- Ensure feed additives, premix, DCP segment customers’ satisfaction.
- Set feed additives, premixes and DCP prices after considering external and internal factors.
- Take full responsibility for the total targets and ensure they are met as per the policy and strategy set by the VP – Sales & Marketing.
- Report valuable data on market trends and client behavior based on analysis of sales orders in the feed additives, premixes and DCP segments to the VP – Sales & Marketing and other sales managers.
- Report all competitors’ activities, customers’ situation in the concerned segment regularly to the Sr. Manger – Poultry and General Feed and plan actions accordingly.
- Achievement of targets in concerned market segments.
Daily work includes contact, coordination and communication with various internal and external parties.
Communication & Working Relationships:
Internal: Communication with a number of ARASCO departments: ARCHEM for DCP pricing inputs, Raw Materials, Manufacturing, Customer Services and the sales managers in the Feed Sales & Marketing department.
External: Communicating and establishing good relationships with prospective feed additives, premixes and DCP clients in order to achieve sales targets and gather market intelligence.
- Pricing of feed additives (vitamins & minerals), premixes and DCP (with input from ARCHEM).
- The setting of sales targets and plan for feed additives, premixes and DCP.
Qualifications and Experience:
Qualifications: A minimum of a bachelor degree is required.
Experience: A minimum of 4 years in a similar field is required.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Coordination and follow up skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Practical knowledge in material purchasing and contracting.
- Thorough knowledge of various raw materials.
- Must be bilingual (knowledge of English and Arabic).
NOTE: For Ex-KSA candidates, please indicate IQAMA number to ensure you have NO RE-ENTRY Visa.
For Interview appointment interested applicants may send their resume in MS Word Format to [email protected] and indicate position applied for in the Subject line. Contact Number +632 913 3333 EXT 106. loc.106 or 09988499569 / 09175817313 and look for JC.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
# 43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City
Tel. No.: : +632 913 3333 EXT 106.
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected] (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.