Power & Utilities Maint. Manager (Pls Read JD)
BAHRAIN, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Sep 17, 2019
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ALUMINUM BAHRAIN ( ALBA )
QualificationsMale28 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 15 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Candidate’s main responsibilities:
- Ascertain safety procedures are adhered to and safety issues are dealt with in depth.
- Approve and supervise the annual operating plan.
- Approve the annual budget for the power business unit and for all equipment within the area, and maintain control of expenditure through the use of the budgetary system and maintenance sub system.
- Monitor and Control the power costs through the use of the budgetary system.
- Supervise the power group and ensure that all relevant company Policies & Procedures are adhered to.
- Achieve the high efficiency of the plant and operating parameters are maintained.
- Approve and monitor overhaul programme for all equipment in the area, in conjunction with the Manager Operations – Power & Utilities & Manager Maintenance.
- Accurately forecasts project cost, cash flow, time lines, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across power project.
- Manages the negotiation of contract pricing when necessary.
- Reviews management evaluations for consistency.
- Regular interactions with the Power Director and CPO to report on performance of the power station mainteannce, discuss issues of strategy and policy and undertake day-to-day decision-making.
- All Management line employees are expected to develop of his or her employees. The development plan should include specific ways to Coach and Mentor their team-members.
- Should have B.Sc. in Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years managerial experience in large combined cycle power plant.
- Hand on experience in O&M of combined cycle power plants with GE 9HA and 9FA, Alstom’s GT13E2, GT13D3 / DM gas turbines and High voltage distribution network from 220kV, 132kV, 33kV down to 11kV and to 380V. 31 Rectifier-transformers and ancillary equipment
- Managing small and medium size projects.
- Manage full power maintenance team of 160 employees