Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Sep 11, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
Alshaya International Trading Company W.L.L. (KSA)
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- At least High School graduate
- Excellent command of English
- Customer focused
- Lively and energetic personality required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high-volume, high energy environment.
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene
- A Barista is responsible in ensuring that store standards are met by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products within a friendly, welcoming and clean store environment.
FINAL INTERVIEW WILL HAPPEN ON AUGUST ████████ HERE AT THE IPAMS OFFICE.
All interested applicants must submit the following mandatory requirements:
· Passport copy (must be valid for 14 months at the time of Recruitment)
· Copy of employment certificates
· Copy of school certificates
· For Ex-Saudi employees, copy of the Final Exit Clearance
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.