Leadman (Offset Rotary Printing Press)
Apply Until: Sep 03, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
RM Recrutement International
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- Must be a graduate of any related technical / vocational course.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to read all the information in a file and to perform press release type work;
- Know how to read, understand and check the schedules of production;
- Ability to manage a work team;
- Has an ability to communicate in English
- Operates the press according to the specifications and expectations of the customers;
- Pairs, adjusts, calibrates, activates and operates one or more equipment not simultaneously within its department;
- Controls the quality of the finished product resulting from its operations during production;
- Carries out the preventive maintenance program according to the established schedule, and then assists the mechanical, electrical or electronic maintenance services during a diagnosis or a repair;
- On the lookout for new developments within his company and among competitors, then adheres to continuing education as needed;
- Directs his teammates and ensures compliance with internal policies relating to the quality and deadlines of the work under his responsibility;
- Responsible for enforcing health and safety standards within his team.
For manpower pooling. Beware of Illegal Recruiters and human traffickers.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.