ENGINEER CONTROL & INSTRUMENT (Power Maintenance).
Apply Until: Aug 15, 2019
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ALUMINUM BAHRAIN ( ALBA )
QualificationsMale35 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Candidate's main responsibilities:
* Experience ABB ADVANT control system, HMI & SCADA System.
* Should be capable of independently carrying out the modification & programming of ABB ADVANT. Desirable Rockwell, Siemens & GE PLC.
* Essential to have very good experience in working with the field instruments of both 13E2 & Frame 9 GE machines.
* To have an experience in Power Plant and associated Plant like Boiler & ST Experience. Desirable to have experience of GE RTU, different type of communication protocol, & IP Based Networking.
* Should have the ability to independently carry out the Hardware maintenance and fault finding of Servers and DCSs & Basic Instrumentations for all measurement.
* Desirable to be familiar with Fire System, Compressor, Water treatment plant & Power distribution Network.
* Should have Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Control & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university.
* Minimum 10 years maintenance experience in large power plant & other industries.
* Hands on experience in maintenance of control & instrumentation will be an added advantage.
* Shall possess professional skill for computers.
Note:- The CV shall contain along with other matter age of the candidate, highest qualification , institute awarding the qualification and service details.