Mechanic (Heavy Vehicles)
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Aug 14, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
Saudi Airlines Catering
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- High School or Vocational Institute graduate in automotive mechanics.
- Perform / Leads Auto Hydraulic Mechanic and Auto Mechanic in maintaining the fleet of High loaders, and Garbage trucks for efficient running condition and standard of serviceability.
- Respond to very high priority job such as breakdown of vehicles whilst in Ramp operation, i.e.; servicing and stuck on an aircraft or stranded on aircraft taxiways.
- Assist Mechanics in diagnosing malfunction of a vehicle, review its cause and make decision on what's the first appropriate step to carry out repair works.
- Follow-up with Sr. Supervisor or in cooperation with Purchasing Department or Technical Store, any spare parts or material purchasing requirements.
- Generate & maintain stocks of common materials & spare parts (i.e. oils, grease, spark plugs, etc.) but emphasize cost reduction program and store at the minimal level.
- Maintain and arrange storage areas of tires, new or surplus mechanical or electrical parts, common materials, tools/equipment to a system that would provide accessibility for withdrawal.
- Assist Sr. Supervisor in conducting familiarization program for Saudi Nationals and new hired staff including staff outside the Department (if required) and this inclusive of introducing staff on the existing policy and procedure, acquainting on the usage of tools and equipment, and familiarization on the various types of vehicles maintained in the workshop.
- Ensures overall compliance and implement duly established company policies and procedures to and among staff, is an industrial safety practice in the workshop and working areas agronomics of work flow by proper utilization of signs (i.e. sorry for inconvenience / under repairs / awaiting spare parts etc...).
- Submission of daily report concerning daily achievement
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com. Apply personally at the IPAMS office for immediate screening. Or, apply online or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.