BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
Apply Until: Aug 10, 2019
2654 Bautista Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-7991 to 94 / 8-523-7927
Principal / Project
HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Undertake building services engineering (MEP and/or HVAC) related works conducted by the section with major focus on (but not limited to) maintenance engineering.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Should be responsible for designing MEP & HVAC services
- Use specialist computer-aided sesign (CAD) software and other resources to design they system and required for the project.
- Negotiate and develop project contracts and, agree with clients and, putting out tenders.
- Preparing electrical load calculations, pressure loss calculcations
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings
- Testing installations and system, and analyzing data
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Perform preventive maintenance inspection as per schedule
- Responding to breakdowns
- Commission, organize, assess the work of contractors
- Manage and forecast specnd, using whole life cycling ccosting techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget and energy efficient system are implented.
- Design site specific equipment's as required
- Oversee and supervise installation of building systems and specify maintenance and operating procedures
- Monitor building systems and processes.
- Liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects and surveyors and project teams.
- Ensure that the design and maintenance of buildings systems meets the legislative and health and safety standards.
- Advice on energy use and conversation of buildings and sites, with the aim of minimizing the site's environmental impact reducing its carbon footprint.
- Any other related works as directed by the HOD or immediate supervisor.
Skills and Specifications
- Shall have experience in preparing maintenance and operational procedures
- Experience in designing, writing, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting og high-rise buildings electrical panels.
- Experience in designing, testing and commissioning of plumbing and drainage, and HVAC services in high-rise buildings.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, MS Project, HEvacomp or any other computer aided engineering and designing software to design the systems required for projects, Autodesk Revit (not essential), etc.
- Ability to design, manage projects and technical team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate in english (Written and Oral).
For those interested, you may send your updated resume with picture to [email protected] or you may call us at +63995-1396344 / +63999-5904004.