This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Apply Until: Aug 10, 2019
Apply Until: Aug 10, 2019
POEA License No: POEA-228-LB-103018-R
2654 Bautista Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-7991 to 94 / 8-523-7927
Principal / Project
KINTEC GLOBAL LLC.
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipino
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- QUALIFICATION : Subject Matter Expert (SME) Performance Monitoring & Benchmarking
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is a University Degree in Engineering or equivalent and Professional Degree in Management would be added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role along with a minimum total experience of +10 years in Project Management Services (Oil & Gas / Petrochemical or Refinery Plant experience preferred).
- Knowledge of engineering, construction techniques customarily acquired by hands on experience.
- Experience in Project Management Services with preparation of contracts documents, lead the Project award phase along with finalization of Project schedule.
- Knowledge and experience in Procurement/Contracting for award of contracts based on international standards.
- Sound judgment in technical matters with good skills in engineering field materials specifications, integrity inspection, plant design optimization/modification and applicable code &standards.
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Net Present Value (NPV), SA, Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation and Amortization (EDITDA) financial and Performance Calculations.
- Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project Scheduling
- Primavera Risk Analysis and @Risk,
- Master’s Degree in Construction Management
- Lead Project Development
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is a Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Contractor’s background, preferably in Industrial field (Oil & Gas, reporting systems and controller account codes, and understanding of Controller instructions, which impact Project Controls (including Project Financial Status Reports and Earned Revenue Determination Data).
- MBA in Finance.
- Total experience of 15 years in project management and project control. Minimum years of relevant experience is + 5 years in a similar role in Oil and Gas industry. (Infrastructure project finance focussed on project development/financing).
- Proven track record with recognized international standard companies in EPC contracts, particularly in Middle East operations and projects.
- Experience in reviewing, commenting, developing and communicating Planning & Schedule related documentation and training materials i.e. processes and procedures, method statements, plans, and training materials etc.
- Good knowledge of Project Management processes, with specific demonstrated expertise in Project Planning & Scheduling and Project Schedule Controls systems of work, development processes, and reporting systems and ability to establish and maintain them.
- Experience in developing and implementing Corporate-wide Planning & Scheduling processes would be an advantage
- PANEL OPERATORS
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience as a DCS Panel Operator within Oil and gas/ Refinery/ Petrochemical and Polypropylene (Extrusion and Molding
- Knowledge in ESD and fire gas system
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and controller
- Knowledge of chemical and catalyst types and performance
- Knowledge of reading P&ID and PFD
- TEAM LEADER LPIC STEAM CRACKER SOHAR
- 15 years experience in operations/process engineering
- kinowledge of petrochemical plants and refinery operations
- experience in various Steam cracking processes and catalyst
- Experience in Risk assessment, HAZOPS & Safety