Apply Until: Aug 10, 2019
2654 Bautista Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-7991 to 94 / 8-523-7927
Principal / Project
KINETIC GLOBAL LIMITED WLL
QualificationsMale28 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 12 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role along with a minimum total experience of 12 years in Engineering Services (Oil & Gas / Petrochemical or Refinery Plant experience preferred).
- Experience in technical specifications, operation and fault finding of rotating equipment including positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, compressors and turbines.
- Sound judgement in technical matters with good skills in engineering field materials specifications, integrity inspection, plant design optimization/modification and applicable code & standards.
- Well versed in design concept & engineering drawings, contracts and shutdown/modifications jobs.
- Experience working with contract management including the tendering, award & performance management of contracts, project proposals and preparation of technical specifications.
Extensive experience in the application and interpretation of key industry codes and standards relevant to the mechanical engineering discipline such as:
- ASME B31.3 / B31.1
- ASME VIII
- API686, API 610, 617 & API 682
- API 650/653, API 579 * API 6D
- Demonstrated ability to provide engineering solutions/recommendations.
- Knowledge & experience in PEFS / HAZOPs review, safety studies and risk analysis
- Experience in handling of FEED/EPC contractors.
- Experience in plant troubleshooting, process optimization & problem solving
- Understanding of Process (P&IDs / PFDs) & Engineering drawings and OEM manuals.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications: SAP, Solidworks and AutoCAD 3D, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Project Management Tools & PDF writer.
For those interested applicants, you may send your updated resume to [email protected] or you may call us at +63995-1396344 / +63999-5904004.