HEALTH INFORMATICS CODER
DAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Aug 10, 2019
2654 Bautista Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-7991 to 94 / 8-523-7927
Principal / Project
KING FAHAD MEDICAL COMPLEX HOSPITAL (GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL)
QualificationsFemale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in allied health course (Medical Technology, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Psychology, Radiologic Technology, Dentistry, Biology, Respiratory Therapy, etc.)
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in International Classification of Disease 10-CM coding experience in a 300 to 400 bed multidisciplinary acute care facility using the latest version of International Classification of Disease 10-CM
- Basic Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications, and laboratory values is essential.
- Knowledge of Medical Coding Guidelines, and Practices (AHIMA).
- Proven Skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, style and editing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
Qualified candidates may apply personally to ORANGE INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES INC. office address 2654 Bautista St. corner Zobel Roxas near YAZAKI TORRES Building malate, manila. Bring resume, certificate of employment, training certificate, diploma, passport copy and 2x2 picture. Or you may send the resume to e-mail address [email protected] or may call 09293288441/09150894570 look for Ms.MIA. URGENT HIRING.
Send the following documents through e-mail;
1. Copy of resume
2. Copy of all certificates of employment
3. Copy TOR & Diploma (if available)
4. Copy of PRC ID, board rating, board certificate (if available)
5. Copy of saudi council, data flow, and prometric (if available)
6. Copy of final exit and IQAMA for ex-Saudi.
7. Copy of passport
8. High school diploma
9. Copy of recommendation letter and reference letter.