United States of America, USA
Apply Until: Aug 08, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy
QualificationsMale or Female21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
This job has no placement fee.
- Local Board Passer
- Must have at least 2 years recent experience in the following clinical settings:
- Hospital Inpatient Services;
- Outpatient Clinic;
- Home Health.
- PTs with working experience abroad will have an advantage.
- TOEFL-iBT and/or NPTE passer, VisaScreen / FCCPT Type I holder is a plus.
- Full sponsorship/reimbursement program for your credentialing (including tuition for CWT5 courses), licensing, exams and H1-B Visa process for successful candidates
- Yearly salary starting at $60,000 (may be higher depending on location)
- Paid Travel and Accommodation for NPTE / NBCOT for qualifying applicants
- Paid Travel to Begin Employment
- FREE accommodation, transportation, food and driving instruction during employee orientation
- Home Health Employees are provided with a Company Vehicle
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Green card sponsorship for qualifying employees after 6 months of satisfactory employment
- Reimbursement for continuing education courses
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com. Apply personally at the IPAMS office for immediate screening. Or, apply online or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.