RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR- CHARLEYS PHILLY STEAKS/RIYA
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Nov 03, 2019
105 Ground Floor, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
CHARLEYS PHILLY STEAKS
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
KSA URGENT HIRING!
TENTATIVE INTERVIEW ON OCT 12 & 13
Send your resume to: [email protected]
for line up!
Look for Ms. Danica
Mobile: SMART: 09982531895 / GLOBE: 09959918251
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Updated Resume (word format) w/ complete job descriptions & recent picture (2x2 formal picture)
- Scan copy of Passport (atleast 1 year & 3 months validity)
- Exit Copy if ex-abroad
- Employment Certificates & training cert.
- PEOS cert. (Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar)
- register online: www.peos.poea.gov.ph then CLICK: Professional & Skilled Workers
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
- Deliver superior guest services
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs
- Plan new and update existing menus
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
- Participate at local food events
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Manage and lead staff
- Hire new employees
- Training and evaluate staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Manage restaurant supplies
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
"WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS"
LIGHT & HOPE OVERSEAS PLACEMENT AGENCY
105 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
(Across From US Embassy)
Office Hours: 9Am-6PM Mondays - Fridays, 10am - 4pm Saturdays
Mobile: SMART: 09982531895/
Look for Ms. DANICA
Email: [email protected]