Chef De Partie - Japanese Cuisine
Apply Until: Aug 06, 2019
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 8 Years ExperienceFilipino
- Male/Female; ████████████ and above.
- Minimum of 8 years’ culinary experience in a 4 to 5-star Japanese Restaurant/Kitchen.
- Knowledge/Certificates: Excellent product knowledge of 5-star Japanese cuisine, with knowledge and skill in ramen or yakitori part; accurate knife skills; understanding of HACCP standards and guidelines.
- Good communication skills.
- One (1) year contract.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Macau and Manila after completion of contract.
- Manage the efficiency of kitchen workstations by scheduling rosters, assigning work to Team.
- Members, and controlling costs. Motivate and coach the kitchen team to exceed guests’ expectations for high-quality food.
- Monitor and assist with the kitchen workflow.
- Requisition raw materials and monitor ingredients for quality control purposes.
- Guarantee food is fresh, hygienic, and chilled and stored according to Company standards.
- Maintain HACCP standards for dry and cold storage, and clean and tidy kitchen and utensils.
- Monitor food preparation, kitchen costs, inventory levels, and portion and quality control regularly.
- Deliver high quality products to every guest.
- Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
- Perform duties assigned by the Chef de Cuisine and assume supervisory responsibilities in the Chef de Cuisine’s absence.
*With Placement Fee.
For email applications, please send your CV to [email protected] Thanks!