Rectiformers Electrical Engineer (Smelting Co)
Apply Until: Aug 02, 2019
7th Floor Vernida IV Bldg., 128 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale30 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- Should have B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years maintenance experience in large Aluminium smelters with ABB/ FUJi / GE make rectiformers .
- Hand on experience in maintenance of large rectiformer banks and associate auxiliaries
- Shall possess professional skill in failure evaluation, overhaul reports, work specifications, contract management.
Candidates Main Responsibilities:-
- Experienced with all safety aspect for working on High Power Rectifiers
- Knowledge about aluminum electrolysis cell, back emf, open circuit and Anode effect phenomena
- Knowledge about DC Bus Bar design and maintenance
- Experience with Special Rectiformer Transformers design, testing and maintenance
- Experience with Diode cubicles for High Power Rectifiers and associated auxiliaries
- Experience with the control of Rectiformers, control logic analysis, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Experience with HV GIS switchgear and necessary troubleshooting and maintenance
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and RCM
- SAP familiarization will be plus