HELPER, CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICIAN
SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Aug 02, 2019
Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale24 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
COMPANY : SMASCO _SAUDI MANPOWER SOLUTIONS COMPANY
CLIENT : MARAFIQ
POSITION : HELPER, CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICIAN
- Proven GCC Experience
- Valid driving license
- Good English language
- Basic knowledge in Arabic
- Basic knowledge in computer
- Proven experience as maintenance technician in hospitals or hotels
- 2 years’ experience for the technician.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekend and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning system.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Task and responsibilities
- Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Trace out short circuit in wiring using test meter.
- Strip insulation from wire end using wire stripping pliers.
- Attach wires to terminals for subsequent soldering.
Extra task and responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagram and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow national electrical code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breakers corrective maintenance.
- Providing technical direction and on the job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliances standards and with occupational health and safety act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers requirements.
- Assisting with customers queries.
FOR INQUIRIES CALL OR TXT TO 09063612112 OR 09206071947 LOOK FOR AUBREY
SEND YOUR RESUME WITH DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION TO [email protected]
or visit us at rm 406 JR BLDG. 1520 QUEZON AVE BRGY SOUTH TRIANGLE QUEZON CITY, NEAR MRT Q AVE STATION, BESIDES KENNY ROGERS SCOUT ALBANO
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER!!!