Apply Until: Jul 31, 2019
2654 Bautista Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-523-7991 to 94 / 8-523-7927
Principal / Project
Jul 25, 2019 - Jul 27, 2019
QualificationsMale or Female35 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 8 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree
Qualification & Experience for Trainers
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree with 8 years’ experience (3 years in teaching in college or polytechnic and 5 years in Industry)
· Advanced Diploma / Higher Diploma in the required specialization and candidates should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in the respective subjects. Industry experience is a MUST.
· Should have good communication skills.
· Maximum age ██████████ Years
THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
· Ensuring effective learn-ability of students by impact-full teaching of the assigned courses
· Researching on the related teaching material and evolving the required pedagogy
· Supervision and counseling of students on both, the theoretical and practical activities.
· Timely and comprehensive preparation of examination question papers and quizzes; conducting examinations, carrying out the necessary assessment and reviewing results in compliance with the bylaws and the prevailing college rules and regulations and instructions.
· Systematic maintenance of records of the students' results, activities and attendance.
· Proactive and focused academic counseling and career advice to students.
· Supervising the on-the-job training of the students, providing assistance to the supervisors of industrial sector in charge of the college students during their training and presenting reports on the students' progress to the concerned heads.
· Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of center, department or section.
·· The listed specializations are important and we can include other specializations as well
· For trainer positions the industry experience apart from some teaching experience is VERY VERY IMPORTANT
Qualified candidates may apply personally to ORANGE INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES INC. office address 2654 Bautista St. corner Zobel Roxas near YAZAKI TORRES Building malate, manila. Bring resume, certificate of employment, training certificate, diploma, passport copy and 2x2 picture. Or you may send the resume to e-mail address [email protected] or may call 09293288441/09150894570 look for Ms.MIA. URGENT HIRING.