FAMILY AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE NURSE (RN III)
JUBAIL, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 27, 2019
2/F Goodwill Bldg., 393 Senator Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ARMED FORCES HOSPITAL- KING ABDULAZIZ NAVAL BASE
QualificationsFemale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
BENEFITS AND PACKAGES
- SALARY is SAR 4000
- FREE ACCOMMODATION
- FREE TRANSPORTATION
- JCI ACCREDITED HOSPITAL
- Female only
- Minimum of four (3) years continuous work experience in the same specialty in a large acute general hospital.
- Current working knowledge of acute care area to which assigned.
- Fluent and comprehensive in written and spoken English.
- Compassionate to provide effective care to patients who are undergoing physical pain and emotional stress.
- Good problem solving skills.
Note : All CV's must contain all copies of professional Certificates and up-to date registration and Dataflow (Saudi Commission preferred). Skills checklist is to be completed correctly and attached to the CV's.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS, please send your RESUME to [email protected]
(Please indicate FAMILY AND COMMUNITY (KANB) as the SUBJECT of your EMAIL)
or visit us at:
MEDICAL STAFFING RESOURCES INC.
2/F Goodwill Building, 393 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
(Walking distance from MRT EDSA Buendia Station)
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm