RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 25, 2019
2/F Goodwill Bldg., 393 Senator Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
RIYADH ELM UNIVERSITY
QualificationsFemale22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
Riyadh Elm University, Formerly Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy
is a privately supported post-secondary educational institution located in Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The College was officially granted approval in February 2004 by the Ministry of Higher Education of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to offer professional baccalaureate degree programs in Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Technology.
BENEFITS AND PACKAGES :
- Basic Salary is SAR 3700
- Food Allowance is SAR 300
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Transportation
- 5 days working scheme only.
- For Male and Female Registered Nurse
- 2 years Experience in Dental Clinic or Hospital assigned to Dental department
- With Prometric is priority
- For non prometric (need to pass prometric and dataflow before deployment)
INTERESTED TO APPLY?
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Subject : RN for Riyadh University