PLUMBER, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 24, 2019
Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
COMPANY : SMASCO _SAUDI MANPOWER SOLUTIONS COMPANY
CLIENT : MARAFIQ
POSITION : PLUMBER, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- Proven GCC Experience
- Valid driving license
- Good English language
- Basic knowledge in Arabic
- Basic knowledge in computer
- Proven experience as maintenance technician in hospitals or hotels
- 2 years’ experience for the technician.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekend and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal system in residential, commercial and industrial building.
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation system as well as appliances.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.
Task & Responsibilities
Installation repair and maintenance of pipes fittings and other plumbing used for water distribution and disposal of sewage in residential commercial and industrial buildings. Repair of pipes of various sizes and types. Ensure safety equipment and replace components such as washing machine and filter.
Extra task and responsibilities
- Read blueprints and drawing to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply system.
- Cut assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring).
- Install and maintain water supply system.
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks).
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating system (air conditions unit, radiator etc.).
- Install waste disposal and sanitary system with well functioning DWV systems.
- Providing technical direction and on the job training.
- Keeping daily logs and record of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliances standards with occupational health and safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customer’s requirements.
- Assisting with customers queries.
FOR INQUIRIES CALL OR TXT TO 09063612112 OR 09206071947 LOOK FOR AUBREY
SEND YOUR RESUME WITH DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION TO [email protected]
or visit us at rm 406 JR BLDG. 1520 QUEZON AVE BRGY SOUTH TRIANGLE QUEZON CITY, NEAR MRT Q AVE STATION, BESIDES KENNY ROGERS SCOUT ALBANO
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER!!!