SAUDI ARABIA, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 18, 2019
Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female24 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipino
COMPANY : SMASCO _SAUDI MANPOWER SOLUTIONS COMPANY
CLIENT : MARAFIQ
POSITION : HANDYMAN / HANDYWOMAN
- Proven GCC experience.
- Good English language.
- Basic knowledge in Arabic.
- Basic knowledge in computer.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician in hospitals or hotels.
- 2 years’ experience for the technician.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent written verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekend and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined space
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical system
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with communication skills.
- Detailed oriented with an aptitude for problem solving.
Task and responsibilities
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or break downs.
- Respond to clients maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinklers system and trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct performance assessment of company appliances such as refrigerators microwaves, stoves, oven and coffee makers.
- Provide clients with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
- Providing technical direction and on the job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with occupational health and safety act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
FOR INQUIRIES CALL OR TXT TO 09063612112 OR 09206071947 LOOK FOR AUBREY
SEND YOUR RESUME WITH DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION TO [email protected]
or visit us at rm 406 JR BLDG. 1520 QUEZON AVE BRGY SOUTH TRIANGLE QUEZON CITY, NEAR MRT Q AVE STATION, BESIDES KENNY ROGERS SCOUT ALBANO
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITER!!!