Rides (Electrical/Mechanical) Technician
Abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Apply Until: Jul 18, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- Related technical qualification.
- Technical education in vocational training institute (2 or more years)
- 2-3 years of experience in maintenance field in theme park or industrial environment (Manufacturing - Lathe Machines, CNC Machines).
- Basic English speaking/writing abilities.
- To be expert in at least one of the following fields:
- Physical fitness.
- With the experience in reading drawings, schematic diagram, hydraulic drawings and diagrams.
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving issue with rides and attractions.
- Attends briefing, training and development program for personal growth.
- Performs daily check, start-up, closing procedures, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance in all rides and attractions.
- Maintains and ensures that all rides and attractions are safe for all Colleagues and Guests.
- Ensures the rides and attractions readiness before time depending on the park operational hours.
- Responds and resolves call of downtime of the rides and attractions,
- Reduced downtime in the rides and attractions by ensuring that all Preventive Maintenance are perform well based from manufacturer's requirements.
- Reports and informs Team Leaders with regards to the issues and concerns that affects the safe operation of all rides and attractions.
- Ensures that all Preventive Maintenance Checklists are completed and submitted to Team Leader on deadline.
- Ensures that all Corrective Maintenance is performed well and eliminate from happening again.
Interested job seekers must bring two sets of comprehensive resume and supporting credentials. Activity starts at 8AM.
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com. Apply personally at the IPAMS office for immediate screening. Or, apply online or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.