SAUDI, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 17, 2019
UNITS 701&702, 7/F, ALEXANDER HOUSE, CONDOMINIUM B 132 AMORSOLO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female28 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
Job Description and Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of building management system. Has knowledge of spare parts system. Has a good knowledge of instrumentation and control.
- Carries installation, maintenance, calibration and repair work, on site and in repair shop on a variety of electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical instrumentation and control valves, final control elements on various equipment in the plant system. Includes checking and testing circuits and systems, operating variety of testing equipment and advising and helping other technicians.
- Carries out skilled troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance work, on site or in workshop, on a range of instruments and control equipment and systems. Diagnose faults, carries out repairs on site, and undertakes workshop testing, overhaul and repair with respect to
- Performs all instrument maintenance execution and documentation according to related maintenance and SHEM procedures considering optimum safety and quality.
- Maintains a clean and Safe Working area during the execution and on completion of the job.
- Performs SAP related data Process and daily reports.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for instrument equipment repairs.
- Attend planned training to improve his skills and competencies.
Interested applicants may apply ONLINE by clicking "APPLY NOW" button.