RECRUITMENT STAFF (DESERTWEALTH LOCAL EMPLOYMENT)
MALATE MANILA, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 17, 2019
Suite 2155, A,B,C Taft Business Center 2143-2159 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila. (Near Quirino STI Taft), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-521-6152 / 8-522-1473
Principal / Project
DESERTWEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORP.
QualificationsMale or Female22 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
WE ARE LOOKING FOR RECRUITMENT STAFF TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM. THIS IS FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT ONLY!
- Source, pre-screen and interview potential candidates.
- Receives applications through job portals, email and social media.
- Assist walk-in applicants.
- Facilitates employers interview conducted through phone, Skype or face to face.
- Posts job openings to different job portals, social media and websites.
- Coordinates with Public Employment Service Office (PESO) and Local Government Units (LGU) regarding job openings and recruitment activities.
- Conducts Special Recruitment Activities
- Lay out job advertisement using Photoshop or Canva.
- Assist day to day operations of the Recruitment Team
- Perform other assigned functions.
- At least Diploma/Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least one (1) year work experience related to recruitment and selection
- Preferably with experience in recruitment and selection in industries like Construction, Hospitality and Medical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop or Canva
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Goal Oriented
This is a full time position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your CV, School Credentials and a cover letter to [email protected]
Desertwealth International Services Corp.
POEA License No. 170-LB-100115-R
Address: Suite A, B and C, Taft Business Center 2143-2159
Taft Avenue Barangay 709, Zone 78, District V,
Malate Manila, Philippines
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
"WE ENCOURAGE WALK-IN APPLICANTS"