Assistant Restaurant Manager
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 17, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
Alshaya International Trading Company W.L.L. (KSA)
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 1 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
This job has no placement fee.
- At least College Level
- At least 2 years supervisory/store management experience in retail industry
- Customer care experience and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Arabic fluency would be an advantage.
- Oversees junior team members in their service delivery, ensuring guest satisfaction is always the main focus, whilst building good customer relations and ensuring company standards are delivered.
For immediate screening, you may also report at the IPAMS office from Monday to Friday only, (8am to 3pm) with your documents.
All interested applicants must submit the following mandatory requirements:
· Passport copy (must be valid for 14 months at the time of Recruitment)
· Copy of employment certificates
· Copy of school certificates
· For Ex-Saudi employees, copy of the Final Exit Clearance
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.