RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 16, 2019
3/F, CORELA BLDG, 3713 BAUTISTA STREET PALANAN, MAKATI, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-636-7092 / 8-571-9448 / 8-571-8178
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale18 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceAt Least College Level (Undergraduate)
CLEANING MACHINES MACHINIST
Set up and maintain variety of cleaning machine specially Prochem machines tools May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools, and machining procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position and fasten work pieces.
- Select the appropriate tools and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as CNC Mills/Lathes, Manual Mills/Lathes, Drill Press, Jig Bore, Sanders, Grinders, and other support equipment.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Read and understand gauging sheets.
- Read and interpret blueprints to insure parts are being made according to specifications.
- Listen to machine and tooling to ensure machine and tooling are running properly.
- Takes job down efficiently (Tooling, cleaning fixtures, putting gauges back, etc).
- Assist with keeping the department and machinery clean
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Willing to learn new equipment and processes
- Have the ability to follow manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Complies with all quality and safety policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
- Has the experience in repairing and maintain Prochem machines.
- Learn and work with Conversational Programming.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Knowledge and experience using micrometers, depth micrometers, inside diameter gauge, and outside diameter gauge.
- Understand various tooling technology.
- Basic Math Skills
- Geometric Tolerance Skills
- Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Possess a general knowledge of tooling speeds and feed rates.
- Work collaboratively with others
- Find new solutions and innovative ways to handle traditional work
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Fluent in English reading and writing.EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 5 years machining experience with some formal schooling.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to listen to machine and tooling to ensure the machine and tooling are operating properly.
- The employee is required to use both hands to secure large parts to fixtures.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to inspect parts and read various measuring instruments.
- The employee must be able to lift, pull, or push up to 20 KG during set- ups.
- While doing set-ups and verifying measurements employee will routinely bend.