Trailer Truck Driver
Apply Until: Jul 16, 2019
CPDC BUILDING NO. 0138 GEN LUNA ST BARANGAY USUSAN TAGUIG, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive a heavy vehicle and deliver merchandise
- check the condition of the vehicle before departure and upon arrival (RDS) including: brakes, headlights and turn signals(flashers), tires
- Drive a truck with a total weight of more than 4,600 kg, 3 or more axles in accordance with the internal politiques & procedures, follow instructions and respecting the Highway Traffic act issued by the competent authorities.
- Maintain contact with the terminals dispatch for directions, supervision, destinations and other instructions.
- Ensure the securement stowage of the goods and supervise the loading and unloading activities.
- Ensure that the stowage equipment is in good condition.
- Ensure that the loading and unloading of the cargo to be done properly so as to ensure the safety and security of all.
- Manage documents related to the vehicle/semi-trailer and delivery
- Before departure, have on hand, the necessary transportation permits and any other documents required for the transportation of cargo on an international route.
- Complete logbook and maintain up-to-date: information on cargo, distances traveled, fuel consumption, driving hours and any other information required.
- Keep equipment that is provided in good order
- Academic skills (knowledge to be acquired through academic training provided by a recognized institution).
- DVS (Dimploma in Vocational Skills) from a recongnized academic institution.
- Experience (practical knowledge and skills to be acquired by employment experience either prior to employment or during the period of familiarization in employment).
- Valid class 1 drivers license
- 1 year experience in trailer driving
- Valid passport
- No criminal record
- Specific personal predisposition (skill and behavioural predisposition)
- Good physical endurance
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Organizational skills
- Good sense of direction
- Committed to the application of health and safety rules for yourself and others
Interested? Apply Now! Our Office is located at 138 CPDC Bldg., Gen., Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila We are open Monday(s) - Friday(s) 8am - 5pm and Saturday(s) 8am - 4pm Applicants are encouraged to apply personally for their written examination which is required by the employer to shortlist the applicants Kindly bring all your requirements (XEROX Copy only) Updated resume with job description per company Passport XEROX Diploma XEROX Other certificates XEROX 2x2 Picture for your application form 6.) Green Clearbook Having trouble applying online? You can send it to [email protected] and [email protected] or resume instead For further inquiries you may contact us at 643-5400 local 102