Apply Until: Jul 16, 2019
CPDC BUILDING NO. 0138 GEN LUNA ST BARANGAY USUSAN TAGUIG, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
Main Functions and Duties:
'As a foundry worker, the main operations you will perform are related to coring, casting, casting and finishing of large castings weighing up to 10,000 lbs (4536 kg), depending on production needs. Basically, your great physical condition will help you to:
- Producing master-crafted alloys: controlling ingredients, temperature and loading, then analyzing and adjusting components. • Pouring metals into molds.
- Make cores used inside molds to form holes or cavities in cast products, using stone boxes and sand.
- Help operators to fill in sand boxes.
- Give the finishing touch: cut, sandblast, deburr and grind parts with pneumatic or electric tools.
- Ensure quality: maintain furnaces, clean parts before shipping and perform quality control verification.
- Work safely at all times.
- Read Drawings
- Imperial System
- Good Physical Condition
- Good Manual Dexterity
- Safety concern
- Consent to our values (Team Work, Respect, Customer focus, Innovation, Commitment toward excelence)
Apply Now! Our office is open from monday's - friday's 8 am - 5pm and Saturday's 8am - 4pm
We are located at 138 CPDC Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Metro Manila
- Updated Resume
- Passport Copy
- Diploma Copy
- NBI Copy
- PSA (Birth Certificate) Copy
- Certificate of Employment Copy
- Xerox of other requirements
- Long Brown Envelope
- Long Ordinary Folder
- 1pc 2x2 picture for application form
Having trouble applying online?