NAIL TECHNICIAN (MANICURIST/PEDICURIST)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 16, 2019
Rm 101-104 Jalandoni Bldg. 1412 A.mabini Street Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
EKAL HUMAN RESOURCES
QualificationsFemale21 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceFilipinoAt Least High School Diploma
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
>Daily duties include providing nail and hand services to customers, such as basic manicures, artificial nails, gel nails, hand massages, hot-oil therapy, nail fills, nail repair, nail wraps and nail polishing. Pedicures and the application of acrylic toenails may also be performed.
>Examine and evaluate the condition and appearance of nails to provide advice on proper nail care.
>Must be familiar with diseases and disorders of the nails, as well as all safety procedures and techniques for performing nail services.
>Use sterilization equipment and must know how to properly sterilize and sanitize their tools.
>Ensure safety procedures are followed while performing manicures or pedicures.
- Candidates must have at least High School Diploma.
- The job requires Female applicants.
- Minimum of 1 years working experience is required for this position.
- Experience in abroad is a plus but not required
“MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT TO WORK WITH PREVIOUS MEDICAL”
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply personally and bring the following:
- -Updated resume with job details
- -2'' x 2'' picture white background
- -School Credentials (Ex: Diploma,Transcript or records)
- -Certificate of employment from previous employer’s (local or abroad)
“FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED.”
We are open Monday(s) – Saturday(s) from 9am – 7pm
- Main Office #1444 Jalandoni Bldg. A.Mabini St. Corner R.Salas St. Ermita,Manila (In front of Eastwest Bank Salas Branch)
- LOOK FOR MS. ARA
- Cebu Branch Rm.200 2nd floor Rivergate Bldg.General Maxilom Avenue Cebu City.
- LOOK FOR MS.CHERISH
If you have questions please feel free to contact us at
(02) 536 5906 local 104-105.
Look for Ms. Ara