OPERATION & MAINTENANCE MANAGER
YANBU, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Jul 16, 2019
Rm 101-104 Jalandoni Bldg. 1412 A.mabini Street Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ZAHRAN OPERATIONS&MAINTENANCE: ROYAL COMMISSION MEDICAL CENTER
QualificationsMale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 10 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
Placement fee can be paid through salary deduction.
1. Direct and coordinates the planning and execution of maintenance, repair and construction work for buildings, grounds and utilities systems. Directs the staff to insure scheduilng of plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting, electrical works, gardening, etc.
2. Establishes priorites of work orders based on Medical Center needs. Implements preventive maintenance programs required by regulatory agencies. Develops and implements department policies and procedures.
3. Measures work flow and complies prodcutivity reports to ensure proper utilization of manpower and adequate staffing. Must have and understaiding of the building's design and equipment needs such as : Maintenance of equipment such as HVAC, Refrigeration. electricity, plumbing and elevators is required along with knowledge of medical equiment, and grounds keeping;
3. Involved with the design and renovation of the building by soliciting and evaluating contractor bids, consulting with architects, engineers and other contractors; Other responsibilities include managing hazadours materials, managing compliance with the Life Safety Code, healthcare and utilities assistance equipments, create deferred maintenance schedules, and participate in emergency training and drills;
4. Responsible for developing and keeping with the operating budget;
5. Responsible for maintaining employee productivity, meeting budget goals and preserving corporates assets.
6. Must be familiar with standard for JCI, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). He must be able to negotiated service agreements that meet the budgetary goals.
7. Policies concerning human resources are set out, and adherence to those policies is controlled by the Facilities Manager.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a recognized university in Saudi Arabia, Western, Far Eastern, & Middle Eastern Country, the major in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years related building trades, experience including at least five (5) years in a supervisory capacity in a medical. Required certification and experience in electrical and mechanical certified engineers (5) years; healthcare facilities manager experience (5) years; and OSHA training certification.
For interested applicants please visit us at
*Main Office #1444 Jalandoni Bldg. A.Mabini St. Corner R.Salas St. Ermita,Manila
(In front of Eastwest Bank Salas Branch)
*Cebu Branch Rm.200 2nd floor Rivergate Bldg.General Maxilom Avenue Cebu City.
Bring a photocopy of the ff: documents upon application.
-Updated resume with job details
-2x2 picture white background
-School Credentials (Ex: Diploma,Transcript or records)
-Certificate of employment from previous employer’s (local or abroad)