Apply Until: Jun 15, 2019
2F Discovery Plaza Bldg. 1674 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-526-8823 / 8-526-8828
Principal / Project
MBM MUNSHI BANGLADESH LIMITED
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveWith or Without ExperienceAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
- With experience in Building Maintenance & Facility Management
- 3 to 5 years proven work experience in Cost analytical Facility management sector. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Analytical ability, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong analytical and record keeping ability for reports and Good computer and database skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline in any reputed University.
- Responsible to visit frequently multiple projects inside and outside of Dhaka weekly/monthly.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as Manpower planning for multiple projects and productivity, Cleaning equipment, materials, and Janitors expenses.
- Travel to projects site to gather information on Cleaning equipment, materials needed, janitors required, and other factors.
- Collaborate with clients and Management on estimates.
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues.
- Evaluate a project cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Recommend ways to make a product utilization more cost effective or profitable according to project requirements
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Accurately predicting the cost, size, and duration of future projects is vital to the survival of businesses. Cost estimators’ calculations give managers or investors this information.
- When making calculations, estimators analyze many inputs in order to determine how much time, money, and Janitors a project needs and how profitable it will be. These estimates have to take many factors into account, including allowances for wasted material and other factors that can increase costs and lower profitability.
Our Requirements are urgent!
Interested candidates are requested to report to our office and bring the following documents.
- Pictures (Passport Size 2 pcs) with white background
- Detailed Resume (with detailed Job Description)
- Employment Certificate/s (Present, Recent, Previous)
- PRC License, Board Certificate, Board Rating
- College Diploma/Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Trainings and/or Seminars Certificate/s
- Passport (if available)
- NBI (if available)
- Long Brown Envelope
WALK IN CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
OFFICE HOUR: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-6PM
Look for Ms. JESSICA
SKILLS INTERNATION CO., INC
2ND FLOOR DISCOVERY PLAZA BLDG. 1674 A. MABINI ST. MALATE MANILA
TEL NO #: 526-8823/526-8828 ext. (120)
We appreciate recommendation and referrals from you (colleague or any friend) with the same industry.
Thank you very much for your interest and looking forward to see you.