Turbine / Power Plant Electrical Technician
UAE, United Arab Emirates
Apply Until: Jun 08, 2019
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(632) 8-234-5640 to 41
Principal / Project
NOMAC Maintenance Energy Services OPC LLC
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
This job has no placement fee.
- A technical certificate / Associate's Diploma in electrotechnical field, with focus on High Voltage AC (or equivalent through experience).
- 3-5 years' experience in instrumentation/controls as a technician in operations, maintenance and repair in a (power) plant or field service environment.
- Practical Knowledge of relevant plant equipment
- Practical knowledge of DCS principles, troubleshooting etc
- FULL Awareness of HSE & quality standards
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
SEE OUR CURRENT JOBS AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS in the JOBS section of www.ipams.com or download our IPAMS mobile app for free.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to get job alerts regularly.
IPAMS is an Absolute No-Fee Charging Company. This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, NO Salary Deductions. NO Exceptions.
IPAMS is also a recipient of the Presidential Award of Excellence and a consistent recipient of the POEA Award of Excellence. License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA. IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, QC.
Know more about IPAMS at www.ipams.com.
A PUBLIC WARNING: Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. IPAMS never charges applicants for interviews, cash deposits, placement fees, processing fees, or any form of payment. If you are asked for money as part of any IPAMS recruitment, please do not pay and report it immediately to [email protected] with all e-mails and other supporting documents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for Special Recruitment Activities.