UTILITY SUPERINTENDENT (ARASCO)
Riyadh/Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: May 28, 2019
#43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ARASCO (Arabian Agricultural Services Co.)
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
ARABIAN AGRICULTURE SERVICES COMPANY (ARASCO)
ARASCO is a Saudi company that produces and markets food & agricultural products and services. Founded in 1983 with a staff of over 2200 employees working in various cities of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Aspiring to be the backbone of food security in the Kingdom and the region with a leading role in bridging the large food gap in the Middle East. It strives to support the supply chain of food production to produce or enable others to produce food in sustainable, high quality quantities, with lowest possible cost and without upsetting water security nor harming the environment.
Our business consists of Six Business Units (Feed, Food, Corn Products, logistics, Al Emar & IDAC labs) dedicated in producing compound feed, poultry, agricultural inputs, raw food supplies as well as logistic, technical, analytical and advisory services.
They now wish to appoint the posting for Technical Service Department (Riyadh/Dammam, KSA)
Utilities Superintendent is responsible for the operation of boilers, WTP, compressors, cooling water, fire fighting system & WWTP. He is accountable for the physical facilities and equipment associated with the utility & WWTP plants. He is responsible of following the Process Safety Management (PSM) programs and the operational processes that are in use. He is responsible of reporting daily operational parameters and activities. He is responsible for the efficient use of all resources and manpower under supervision.
- Monitors and maintains the utility & WWTP units
- Maintain a safe and sanitary atmosphere with a high regard for environmental impact of the operation.
- Inspect utility & WWTP plants & to determine immediate needs for maintenance.
- Enter notifications utilizing maintenance computer program.
- Attend various mandatory safety and department meetings.
- Coordinates activities of utilities department to meet the needs of the production and safe operating requirements of the plant.
- Manages operation of boiler feed water and condensate return systems to assure proper condition of feed water to the boilers for most efficient operation and to provide economic recovery and reuse of condensate.
- Directs recording of operating and usage data to properly reflect equipment performance.
- monitor preventive and predictive maintenance programs for equipment and facilities for which he is responsible with maintenance team.
- Record daily area energy and water usage.
- Provides early warning to his supervisor of potential problems and recommends corrective actions.
- Ensures well housekeeping and safe working practices are followed.
- Monitor & update utility chemicals and fuel stock to his reporting process engineers.
- Ensures personnel under his supervision are working properly in safe manner.
- Provides to his team the needed technical support.
- Ensure delivering the actions ordered by his reporting process engineers to his team and follow up with them.
- Promotes good human relations to his team.
- Implement shift schedule to his team.
- Work as a team member with a positive attitude.
- Attend various mandatory safety and department meetings.
- Communicate in a continuous and positive manner to accomplish duties effectively
- Assist other production and maintenance personnel as needed, and will perform any other duty as requested by utility process engineers.
- The working environment is physically difficult to Work outdoors in a dusty, noisy, hot & cold environment.
- Enter confined spaces under proper permit conditions and supervision: including bag-houses, boilers, De-aerator, condensate tank ..etc
- Working in chemical area and chemical smell.
Facing heat from the machine at some places
Communication & Working Relationships:
Internal: Communication with production & maintenance superintendents and his process engineers.
External: Communication with fuel & chemical suppliers’ drivers / AMC contractors for site operational support.
- Take decisions for all immediate safety and quality requirements.
- Increase/decrease boilers and RO production capacity according to plant demand.
- Decide unit shut down for emergency cases.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, BSc in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Boiler operation certificate (B.O.C).
- 10+ years of experience in Boiler operation, Air compressors, RO Plant, cooling tower and fire fighting system. Or power generation plant. Utility experience in food industry is preferred.
- Good background in WWTP.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a team supervise.
- Ability to work with the team.
- Team management.
- Physical ability to work in difficult work environment
- Commitment towards the job
NOTE: For Ex-KSA candidates, please indicate IQAMA number to ensure you have NO RE-ENTRY Visa.
For Interview appointment interested applicants may send their resume in MS Word Format to [email protected] and indicate position applied for in the Subject line. Contact Number +632 913 3333 EXT 106. loc.106 or 09988499569 / 09175817313 and look for JC.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
# 43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City
Tel. No.: : +632 913 3333 EXT 106.
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected] (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.