SHIFT ENGINEER- Glucose/Fructose (ARASCO)
Dammam/Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: May 28, 2019
#43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
ARASCO (Arabian Agricultural Services Co.)
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
ARABIAN AGRICULTURE SERVICES COMPANY (ARASCO)
ARASCO is a Saudi company that produces and markets food & agricultural products and services. Founded in 1983 with a staff of over 2200 employees working in various cities of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Aspiring to be the backbone of food security in the Kingdom and the region with a leading role in bridging the large food gap in the Middle East. It strives to support the supply chain of food production to produce or enable others to produce food in sustainable, high quality quantities, with lowest possible cost and without upsetting water security nor harming the environment.
Our business consists of Six Business Units (Feed, Food, Corn Products, logistics, Al Emar & IDAC labs) dedicated in producing compound feed, poultry, agricultural inputs, raw food supplies as well as logistic, technical, analytical and advisory services.
They now wish to appoint the posting for Glucose - Fructose Production Department (Riyadh/Dammam, KSA)
REFINERY SHIFT ENGINEER
To Manage the Shift and all direct –indirect staff. To ensure the smooth operations of Corn Intake Corn Cleaning, Steeping & Wet Mill. To ensure that all products are produced to specified specifications. Targets and Deadlines are achieved to the sales orders. To ensure that all staff comply with Food Safety (FSMS), Health & Safety Procedures
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring that there is right handover between two working groups.
- Making sure that all process activities taken in safe way.
- Making sure that all maintenance activities taken safe way through SAP & safe work permit system.
- Ensuring housekeeping and hygiene in plant.
- Ensure that production is going in the right way (Quality and Quantity). Before the end of the shift, will calculate production quantities and he will report it together with critical lab parameters.
- Ensure that operators are doing the job in the right way and filling process log sheet on time.
- Responsible to collect production figures (grinding, starch and oil production) and to report in daily report.
- Shift Engineer is responsible about operator check list that they are doing in the right way.
- Shift Engineer is will be responsible to report incidents and unsafe action and condition through Q-pulse.
- Leading Start Ups and Shout Downs.
- OEE Report
- Q Pulse –Safety Index
- RCA – template.
- Operations Shift Meetings
- Training Plan
- Production SAP entry and month closing.
- COD out put through Waste Water Plant.
- Work Pressure due to continuous process.
- Hot & Noisy work environment.
- Confine space, heat stress, cold stress and handling chemicals.
- Dust Explosion risk
- Slip Hazards
- High Steam Pressure & Rotating Equipment
- Working at Height
Communication & Working Relationships:
Internal: Wet Mill Engineers and Operators, QAD team, W.H, and Refinery, Utility, HSSE, Maintenance.
External: Logistics & Feeds Silos
- Thinking Safety & Putting Safety
- Food Safety Risk
- Man & Machines ( Risks )
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
Qualifications : Chemical Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 years at least.
Job Specific skills: Technical knowledge, dynamic of continues process, leadership capabilities, communications skills, Basic Computer skills.
Generic Skills: English Speaking & writing
Observable behaviours that encompass the applied knowledge, skills and attributes that distinguish and drive superior performance. Competencies and behaviours must align to Job.
NOTE: For Ex-KSA candidates, please indicate IQAMA number to ensure you have NO RE-ENTRY Visa.
For Interview appointment interested applicants may send their resume in MS Word Format to [email protected] and indicate position applied for in the Subject line. Contact Number +632 913 3333 EXT 106. loc.106 or 09988499569 / 09175817313 and look for JC.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE
NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
# 43 Westpoint St., Cubao Quezon City
Tel. No.: : +632 913 3333 EXT 106.
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at [email protected] (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.