RIYADH, DAMMAM, ALKHOBAR, JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Apr 03, 2019
G/F, Alfa Bldg.,1541 M.H Del Pilar Cor. Cuarteles St. Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-241-8403 / 8-241-8404 / 8-241-3505
Principal / Project
SMASCO (AL TAZAJ)
QualificationsMale21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least College Level (Undergraduate)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales &profit target –Manage P&L to required budgets.
- Maintain & improve QSC standards ensuring profitability, sales growth & other agreed goals.
- Ensure that security measures & policies relating to cash stock & assets are implemented effectively with regard to sales.
- Develop projections of controllable items.
- Ensure that all management &staff are trained to the required Kudu standard.
- Motivation & development of staff &managers in line with business objectives.
- Provide training & development plans for all & ensure they are completed.
- Conduct management and staff appraisals.
- Conduct regular staff &management meetings.
- Delegate key tasks to management team to maximize their potential & identify potential in staff members and develop accordingly.
- Implementation of Local Restaurant Marketing plan.
- Customer Relations Management.
- Delivery of products meeting the quality, the service & the cleanliness standards required.
- Awareness of competition and the local market situation.
- Implementation of health and safety with an adherence to all current legislation.
- Ensure the proper level of hygiene, safety &maintenance in the restaurant ,safe
- Condition of work, food handling procedures etc…
- Ensuring that appropriate people standards are achieved within Human Resources guidelines.
- Achieve the necessary staffing and scheduling of restaurant to accomplish restaurant goals & standards
Qualifications & Skills:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-site QSR environment