Apply Until: Feb 22, 2019
Unit 202 KBC BLDG. 352 J.P.Rizal Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-553-0282 / 09999940750 / 09178431987
Principal / Project
SUMA INTERNATIONAL MFG. CO.
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipino
1. Reading blueprints, drfawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
2. Install structures annd fixtures, such as windows and molding
3. Measure,cut, or shape wood, plastic , and other materials
4. Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
5. Help erect, level, and install building frameworks with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes.
6. Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
7. Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
8. Taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed.
9. Cutting, shaping and smoothing lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
10.Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using materials or pre- constructed items.
11. Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
12. Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
13. Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
14. Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
15. incorporates fixtures like door handles and locks , cabinet handles, stairway railing and other fixtures into design and implementation
16. uses power tools and other tools to cujt and shape wood ,metal and other materials communicates with the rest of the construction team.
17. with knowledge in classic machine operation, cutting list reading & shop drawings.