NAGASAKI-KEN, JAPAN, Japan
Apply Until: Jan 03, 2018
Rm. 101A 1st Flr. 287 P. Tuazon St. Cor. 18th Ave. Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
NES CO., LTD.
QualificationsMale or Female18 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
· JAPANESE Language Proficiency L4 or N4 nor higher or equivalent.
· Minimum of 2 years ACTUAL EXPERIENCE as WELDER
· Willing to undergo personal interview with Japanese employer ( in Nihongo/Japanese language )
· Ex-Japan TRAINEE is also welcome to apply.
· JLPT test not required.
· If not BS grad., with at least 10 years work experience as WELDER.
· Experience on Tungsten Insert Gas (TIG) Technically called Gas Tungsten Arc Welding or GTAW is an advantage.
Graduate of the following 5 and 4 year courses:
· BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
· BS Mechanical Engineering
· BS Electrical Engineering
· BS Electronics Engineering
· BS Industrial Engineering
· BS Ceramics Engineering
· BS Computer Science
· BS Computer Technology
· BS Information Technology
· BS Information Management
· BS Industrial Technology
· BS Electrical Technology
· BS Electronics Technology
· BS Mecha Tronics Technology
Kindly email your updated resume to [email protected] for the initial evaluation and for further inquiries and assistance please contact 09260617403/0922-2976039/913-2572 and look for Ms. Monica