The United Kingdom is constantly in need of healthcare professionals. In fact, as of August 2016, WorkAbroad.ph has thousands of overseas jobs for Registered Nurses for various medical centers in the United Kingdom. These vacancies are posted by recruitment agencies duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Below are the latest jobs for Filipino nurses who are looking for opportunities to work abroad:
- 500 Staff Nurses for Northern Ireland, United Kingdom needed by the PNI International Corp.
- 50 Nurses with IELTS needed by the PNI International Corp.
- 250 Hospital Nurses needed by the Aguinaldo Recruitment Agency
- 100 Registered Nurses needed by the Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS)
- 50 Nurses for London – Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital needed by the Chesham Recruitment Inc.
- 100 Registered Nurses for Doncaster and Bassetlaw needed by the Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS)
- 100 Registered Nurses for Poole needed by the Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS)
- 200 Medical Surgical Nurses With IELTS needed by the Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc.
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and get a minimum score of 7.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sets.