As many countries consider reopening their markets, governments are looking for ways to move things forward in the New Normal. Issuance of work permits and other documents have begun in Saudi Arabia, while our local government eyes Europe as a new market for displaced OFWs. This news and more are featured in this month’s must-read articles from various media agencies.
1. Issuance of work permits in UAE, verification of employment documents of OFWs in KSA have resumed —POEA — (Manila Bulletin)
2. DOLE eyes Europe as potential new market for displaced OFWs — (Philippine News Agency)
3. POEA warns illegal recruiters anew — (Manila Bulletin)
4. Re-imagining Recruitment In The Post-pandemic World — (TalentLyft)
5. 5 ways to maintain a stable recruitment process amid uncertain times — (HRGrapevine)
Stay tuned for news and articles on talent management you need to know on our monthly WorkAbroad.ph Overseas Hiring Digest.