Overseas job opportunities for Filipinos never runs out at WorkAbroad.ph where hundreds of POEA-licensed agencies post their manpower needs and source for qualified applicants each day. One of the sought-after services outside the Philippines nowadays are HVAC Technicians. HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. An HVAC technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing air conditioning systems. Filipino HVAC Technicians may work overseas especially in the Middle East Region like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Emirates, and Jordan.
Generally, the qualifications for Filipino HVAC Technicians are as follows:
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Mechanics Engineering or vocational diploma or short course certificate in HVAC
- At least two years of work experience
Moreover, candidates are expected to possess these skills:
- Knowledge in the basic principles and parameters of heating and ventilation systems;
- Good comprehension in HVAC system maintenance and startup
- Ability to read and understand as-built drawings, wirings, and schematic diagrams of HVAC equipment
- Knowledge in the repair and troubleshooting of the mechanical, electrical, and mechanical system of HVAC equipment.
On the other hand, HVAC Technicians are expected to upgrade their skills as new models of air conditioning units are using computer operated control systems. To do so, candidates may take TESDA courses for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Unit at any TESDA-Accredited centers.
Your chance to land an overseas job is now here and you can get it by signing-up at WorkAbroad.ph and building your profile. You can use your WorkAbroad profile to send applications directly to hiring recruitment agencies simultaneously, anytime anywhere. You just need a strong internet connection and your gadget.
Check the latest job opportunities for HVAC Technicians here.