Sheet Metal Worker
We are looking for Sheet Metal Workers to work in Australia.
The type of workers we need are hard working and willing to learn. (self study and upskill)
If you have been working as a Sheet Metal Worker and have certificates and training then we would like to hear from you.
Salary starts at: $54,000 AU per year.
Ability to take your family to Australia with you.
Salary around 200,000p per month.
(your partner can also work in Australia too. Legally)
Option to apply for permanent Residency after 2 years.
Fly now – Pay later
Some position need IELTS, Some positions do NOT need IELTS. (depends on the schooling background of the applicants.) IELTS exemption is available.
mark out, shape, form and join sheetmetal and other materials to make products and components.
• studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job, material and equipment requirements
• selecting metal stock, such as stainless steel, galvanised iron, mild steel, aluminium and copper, and checking sizes, gauges and other dimensions of metal stock against specifications
• marking out metal stock with reference points and lines, using templates, gauges and other measuring instruments
• cutting metal stock along guidelines using hand and power shears, guillotines and drills
• shaping and forming cut metal stock into products using folding and bending machines, rollers, presses and hammers
• fitting and assembling components into final products by welding, riveting, soldering, brazing and otherwise joining
• finishing products by polishing, filing, sanding and cleaning assembled products
• may repair damaged sheetmetal products and components
• may specialise in fabrication, or on-site assembly and installation, of sheetmetal products
• may produce aircraft sheet metal components requiring advanced drawing and calculating skills
• may specialise in decorative copperwork